ARE YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER'S FEELINGS OUT-OF-CONTROL? If so, you'll find a powerful strategy to teach your children called the Emotion Meter. It will help them regulate angry, sad, guilty, and anxious feelings.
No parent wants their child to drown in dark moods and not know how to rise up again. They want their kids to be resilient and bounce back from distress, disappointments and defeats. Now they can teach them how.
In Today's Parenting Article You'll:
1. Discover how to introduce the emotion meter.
2. Teach your child how to visualize it and
3. Guide your youngster in step-by-step detail.
Click here to help your child deal with difficult emotions:
Was this helpful?
Please let me know. Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate