If you repeat positive quotes to motivate your kids, they will remember. Your quotes will become part of their self-talk. When times are tough they will hear these quotes in their minds. Such thoughts become the inspiration that keeps them going when they need it.
10 Motivational Quotes to Repeat for Children
1. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Guru Laozi
2. “The mind is everything: what you think, you become.” – Gautama Buddha
3. “Our greatest glory is not in falling, but in getting up every time we do. - Confucius
4. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” Dalai Lama
7. “Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” - Confucius
8. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffet
9. “The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still, small voice of conscience.” - Mahatma Gandhi
10. "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." – J.K. Rowling
If these quotes reflect what you believe, say them often. If you prefer other quotes, use them. Your good messages are important ways to influence your child’s thoughts. Make them real by discussing each quote’s meaning. Ask your child what she thinks about them too.
Use Motivational Quotes to Inspire Children When They:
- Lose a game
- Receive a good grade
- Need to do homework
- Make a new friend
- Win an award
- Need a hopeful word from you
Positive sayings repeated often motivate kids to do their best. Such quotes become the strong inner voice to do well throughout their lives. Motivational quotes will help your children become people of character.
Author: Jean Tracy, MSS
Parents, it's your turn to take the stage:
What are your opinions about this blog post or your suggestions for helping your kids? Please answer in the comment link below.
With warm wishes,
Jean Tracy, MSS
Sign up for my Newsletter at http://www.kidsdiscuss.com/contact.asp
and receive 80 fun activities to motivate your kids.
****** If you liked this article, please send it to your social media sites below.