Divorce crushes children when busy parents lose contact. They wonder, "Did I cause my parents' divorce?" Their guilt can sink them into depression because they don't understand that the conflict is between their parents and not them. So how can loving parents continue to show they care?
Today our parenting gift includes 15 ways divorced parents can show love. They can lift your children up from the despair of divorce and keep you connected.
- Number 1 tells what your child thinks when you talk against your ex.
- Number 5 shares what to do when you need to make schedule changes.
- Number 8 gives important advice about a parent's new boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Number 12 suggests what to do about gifts for your child.
- Number 15 states what to say often to help your child. Maybe you can already guess.
Please let me know if this was helpful by commenting below:
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate