If you're a parent and you're looking for something fun to do with your kids, try this. It's from Disney's Family Fun website.
- Total Time Needed:
- 1 Hour
The wreath can symbolize the circle of friendship, which makes this decorative sun catcher just the gift for almost anyone on your family's list.
- 16- to 20-gauge silver-colored craft wire
- Wire cutters
- Translucent plastic beads (with center holes large enough to thread the wire through)
- Fishing line or monofilament
- Cut the wire to a length that will form a loop the size of the wreath you plan to make plus 6 inches (16-gauge wire works best for larger wreaths).
- Curl one end to keep the beads from sliding off, then thread on the beads from the opposite end.
- Twist the wire ends together to close the circle and wrap the loose ends around the wire between the beads.
- Tie on a ribbon and a loop of fishing line or monofilament for a hanger.
To get more family fun ideas go to:
Parents, it's your turn to take the stage:
What are your opinions about this blog post or your suggestions for helping your kids have fun during the holidays? Please answer in the comment link below.
With warm wishes,
Jean Tracy, MSS
Sign up for my Newsletter at http://www.kidsdiscuss.com/ and receive 80 fun activities to play with your kids.