When parents give too much and expect too little, they raise spoiled children. Their parenting love is out of control. They make themselves into doormats and their offspring selfish and weak.
7 Problems with Entitled Kids
- They think they're the boss.
- They can be rude.
- They're never satisfied.
- They verbally attack parents.
- They whine when they don't get their way.
- They want more.
- They aren't grateful.
5 Ways Parents of Pampered Kids Feel
- They feel like doormats - walked on.
- They explode with anger.
- They experience guilt when their kids act badly.
- They whine and sound weak.
- They confuse giving-in with love.
Today's Brief YouTube Video Shares 6 Ways to Stop Indulging Kids
It takes courage and determination to be a consistent parent. Why? Because youngsters will try hard to stop their parents from changing. It won't be pretty. But the improvement in their child's attitude and behavior will be worth the parenting effort. One more thing, Parents will take their true role as leaders and trainers and their children will feel more secure.
Please watch The Spoiled Child - 6 Practical Parenting Solutions
Please let me know if this was helpful by commenting below:
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate