If your family spirit needs a boost, and you're not sure what to do, consider this article with its 30 positive parenting tips.
Parents are powerful because their words can increase their child's confidence or tear it down. When their angry words are repeated, children remember. To the child, "Get out of my sight" becomes "I'm not lovable."
Repeated put-downs become the 'Critical Judge' living inside the child's head and they can last a lifetime. Negative self-talk has the power to limit a person's effectiveness.
Positive words also have a ripple effect. Catching children being good boosts their self-esteem and steers them toward becoming kind and caring people.
In today's article, you'll find:
- 9 of the worst things to tell your children
- 12 character traits with an activity for bonding family members
- 9 positive strengths to notice in children
- 9 examples of compliments to share within your family
Children who internalize honest specific praise see themselves as good people who care about their family and other people too.
Please read this article:
Please let me know if this was helpful by commenting below:
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate