Boosting Brains in Kids: 6 Parenting Attitudes
Parenting is tough when your impatient child gives up and you're worried about his attitude. How do you turn a losing mindset into patience and determination?
In this brief parenting slideshow you will find 6 mental outlooks to instill in your child. They will help him face life with a love for learning and a strong resolve to keep trying.
5 Parenting Skills for Promoting Brain Power
- Praise his efforts more than his grades.
- Praise his strides in keeping focused on his work.
- Praise the thinking steps he took to solve his problems.
- Ask questions that help him reflect on how he used his brain.
- Take the time to listen, smile, and learn how your child really thinks.
When you praise the right attitudes, ask good questions, and show true interest, you'll be boosting your child's brain development.
Watch this slideshow with it's 14 brief slides. Feel free to copy the short script below the slides. Put it in a binder to use when your child needs a mental boost.
Child Brain Development! 6 Parenting Tips for Motivating Children
Please let me know if this was helpful by commenting below:
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate