Find Out What Your Child Thinks, Feels, and Says. Here’s How:
- Listen well.
- Recap her ideas in your words.
- Ask, if you repeated her thoughts correctly.
- Add your ideas when your child is finished.
- Make a simple action plan, like tell a teacher.
One of the best school ideas about bullying, is from Dr. Michele Borba. She suggested asking teachers to set up a classroom “Bully Box.” Children could use it for:
- Making suggestions to end bullying
- Asking questions about bullying
- Reporting bullying
The teacher could monitor the discussion ideas and pick a special day and time for bully discussions.
This SlideShare can also be used in school bully discussions with questions like:
Like this post? Please share it with your friends and on social media.
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate