How do we keep the wonderful curiosity that crawling babies possess alive?
They creep toward toys, put objects in their mouths, pull on mom’s earrings. Everything is interesting to them. But they can lose it.
I remember a frustrated second grade teacher asking me to observe 3 of her students. None of them would try. "I don’t know," was their only answer to the easiest of questions. I knew something had happened between infancy and childhood because their curiosity spark had died. Parents, don’t let this happen to your children. There are solutions.
In this article you’ll find how to keep your child’s enthusiasm alive with:
- 10 questions that encourage a passion for seeking answers.
- 10 ways to promote learning and 7 ways to block interest.
- 9 self-talk mottoes to increase your child’s wonder.
- 1 poem, ‘The Uncurious Kid’ who changed his life using Google
Like this post? Please share it with your friends on social media.
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate