BUILDING KIDS’ INTERESTS STARTS WITH ASKING THE QUESTIONS THEY LOVE TO ANSWER. Good questions create a bond between you and your child. With these questions you’ll find out:
- How they feel about boredom
- What blocks their curiosity
- What they’d really like to learn
- What fills them with wonder
- How you can help them satisfy their curiosity
After you hear the answers to the 10 discussions, You’ll know what fascinates your children. This helps them overcome boredom. You can then support and nurture their quest for knowledge by:
- Suggesting they ‘Google’ the information they seek
- Taking them to the library
- Asking about and listening to their research
- Praising their efforts to learn more
- Suggesting they share their knowledge with grandparents and friends.
Pick up today’s gift with the 10 discussions that your children love exploring.
Add them to a 3-hole binder to ask whenever needed.
and download now!
Like this post? Please share it with your friends on social media.
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate