Who can you trust? Who's telling the truth? Today the truth is hard to know.
You want your child to be honest, but how?
First, go back to your childhood. Remember a time when you told a lie and felt guilty. Were you plagued by regret and fear? Did you worry that you'd be found out and get punished?
Lies can torment your child too.
I remember those feelings. I didn't know how to face up to what I'd done. This article will help you teach your child how to tell the truth and avoid guilt.
You CAN Help Your Child Choose Truth Over Guilt.
Today's article shares:
- 8 painful results from lying
- 7 positive effects for being truthful
- 6 honesty strategies
- 5 moral dilemmas to discuss
- 10 self-talk rhymes to repeat
Feel free to choose the ones that are most helpful.
Your Parenting Tips Are Here:
Like this post? Please comment and share it with your friends on social media.
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate