Holiday Coupons - No-Cost Ideas for Your Family
Parents, Now Your Child Can give Loving Holiday Gifts with No-Cost Coupons.
Today’s parenting giveaway is a set of gift-giving coupons for kids. Your youngster can give them to whomever he or she wishes.
3 Rules for Caring Coupons - Your Child Must:
- Be able to do them.
- Promise to do them within a time limit.
- Give something the receiver would like.
Who Will Receive Your Child’s Gift Awards?
It’s up to your child and here are 5 possibilities:
These Gift Certificates Can Include:
- Work coupons
- Fun activities
- Caring compliments etc.
Brainstorm with your child what kind of specific awards to give like helpful chores, games to play together, or a list of loving compliments.
Work Coupons Can Include:
- Fold laundry
- Fix a dinner salad
- Weed a flower bed
Fun Activities Can Include:
- Play a board game together
- Create a treasure hunt
- Bake cookies
Loving Words Can include:
- Drawing a picture of the receiver. Then add loving words in the title.
- Writing out 5 loving compliments about the receiver.
- Asking the receiver to tell her 3 stories about the recipient's childhood. This could include coupons for Mom, Dad, Grandma, or Grandpa.
To receive your coupons, go to www.KidsDiscuss.com and insert the code word:
Then Download and Copy as Many Coupons as You Like.
Like this post? Please share it with your friends on social media.
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate