How Kids Give Loving Gifts with No-Cost Presents
PARENTS, IF YOUR CHILD COULD GIVE LOVING GIFTS WITH NO-COST COUPONS, would he do it?
Today’s parenting gift is a set of coupons. Your youngster, of any age, can give them to those he loves. In fact, you could use them too.
Types of gift certificates include work coupons, fun activities, and caring compliments. Simply put, your child can fill his awards for others with helpful chores, games to play together, or a list of loving compliments.
3 Rules for Caring Coupons - Your Child Must:
- Be able to do them.
- Promise to do them within a time limit.
- Give something the receiver would like.
Who Will Receive Your Child’s Gift Awards?
It’s up to your child and here are 5 possibilities:
Brainstorm with Your Child What She Could Give.
Write down some possibilities she’d like to do depending on her age:
Work coupons could include:
- Fold laundry
- Fix a dinner salad
- Weed a flower bed
Fun activities could include:
- Play a board game together
- Create a treasure hunt
- Bake cookies
Loving words could include:
- Drawing a picture of the receiver. Then add loving words in the title.
- Writing down 5 loving compliments about the receiver.
- Asking the receiver to tell her 3 stories about the recipient's childhood. This could include coupons for Mom, Dad, Grandma, or Grandpa.
Brainstorming includes gifts your child can offer like teaching magic tricks, playing a musical instrument, or special art work. Whatever your child has a special talent for could be a gift.
To receive your coupons, Click Here and insert the code word:
Then Download and Copy as Many Coupons as You Like.
Please let me know if this was helpful by commenting below:
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate