PARENTING HAPPY CHILDREN IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK. Today we've created a new 4-minute YouTube Video with 5 powerful ways to teach your child positive thinking. They include these simple fun activities. Share them with your children:
- The Morning Forecast
- The Gratitude Review
- The Family Compliments
- The Smile Experiment
- The Bright Side Discussion
Why Is Raising a Positive Thinker Better than Raising a Negative Thinker?
- Positive children attract friendships. Negative kids repel them.
- Kids who are positive feel happier.
- Children with happy mindsets tend to look for positive solutions.
- Unhappy kids tend to pout and hold onto resentments.
- Positive kids encourage others.
I bet you can think of even more reasons to raise children with cheerful attitudes.
Now is a great time to introduce these parent/child activities. If you do, your child might make new friends and enjoy this school year more than ever.
Watch this video. Copy the transcript below it. Start using these parenting strategies today.
For more parenting tips and tools, I invite you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel .
Please let me know if this was helpful by commenting below:
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate